Browsing psarrosfamily.gr implies that you unconditionally accept these terms.
1. The entire content (images, texts, logos, etc.) of the website is available to visitors exclusively for personal use. The use or distribution of the content, without any other means, application or device, written permission of the Management of psarrosfamily.gr is prohibited. Contact us for any questions or queries.
3. We make every effort for the continuous operation of the website, but we do not guarantee its uninterrupted operation, nor do we accept responsibility for delays.
4. psarrosfamily.gr does not take responsibility for the declaration of a third party, organization or company that may exist in its content (texts, images, audio clips or videos).
5. In the content of psarrosfamily.gr there may be no references to other websites. These websites are not controlled by psarrosfamily.gr and we do not take responsibility for their content.
6. psarrosfamily.gr does not provide a guarantee of proper operation of different for the website and its content. It is the sole responsibility of the visitors to have the appropriate precautions against such malware on their devices. psarrosfamily.gr does not take responsibility for the damage suffered by any user from viruses or other malicious programs.
7. Ads by third-party organizations and advertising companies may be displayed on psarrosfamily.gr. These companies are solely responsible for the content of the promotional material. psarrosfamily.gr does not assume any responsibility for the content of the relevant, among others, any errors, omissions or inaccuracies that may not exist in them.
The psarrosfamily.gr website has cookies. Cookies are text files stored on a computer system through a web browser.
Many websites and servers via cookies. Many cookies contain the so-called cookie ID. The ID cookie is a unique cookie ID. It consists of a series of characters through which web pages and servers can be associated with a specific browser in which the cookie is stored. This allows the completed web pages and servers to distinguish the data subject's browser from other browsers that contain other cookies. This browser can be identified and authenticated using the unique identity cookie.
Information You Provide Us
When you use the services provided by psarrosfamily.gr we collect and store some information in the server logs. These include the following:
Details on how you used our site, such as search queries.
Device event details, such as downtime, system activity, device settings, browser type, browser language, date and time of request, and reference URL.
Internet Protocol (IP) address.
The IP address through which the PC has access to the Internet and then psarrosfamily.gr is used exclusively for the collection of statistical data and the security of transactions.
When you use the psarrosfamily.gr website, we have the right to collect and process information about your actual location.
We use various technologies to determine the location, including the IP address
Cookies / alphanumeric identification files
If you leave a comment in our history, you can save your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience, so you do not have to fill in your details again when leaving another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Cookies are divided into permanent and session:
The permanent cookies remain on your hard drive even after you finish your visit, mentioning a wide range of items that are mentioned for the next visit.
Session cookies are just to recognize that you are entering the website. These are deleted immediately after you leave the site.
Cookies do not cause harm to users' computers or to the files stored on them. In the browser settings the visitor / user can choose to prevent his browser from accepting new cookies or to be asked every time a new cookie is installed on his hard drive. Nevertheless, the visitor / user can not use some services at psarrosfamily.gr
Our primary goal is to continuously upgrade the navigation experience of our website visitors. To achieve this and to meet your every need, we use the information regarding your preferences when you browse our website.
Third party suppliers (third party suppliers)
Who do we share your data with?
psarrosfamily.gr preserves the personal character of your information and can not be transferred to any third party (natural or legal person) for any reason with the exception of relevant provisions of the law and to the competent authorities only.
What rights do you have in your data
If you have sent mail or subscribed to our newsletter, you may request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You may also request that we delete the personal information we hold about you. This does not include data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security reasons.
Settings Google: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/?hl=el
Managing cookies for advertising companies for the EU: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/uk/your-ad-choices
All About Cookies – http://www.aboutcookies.org.